CURTIS ENGINE OFFERS PLANNED MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS TO SUIT YOUR SITE-SPECIFIC NEEDS AND SCHEDULE.
Our maintenance contract intervals run from monthly services for critical installations such as hospitals and data centers to quarterly, semi-annual, and annual service for less critical operations.
Why purchase a planned maintenance contract?
- Your Emergency Power Supply System is in the hands of power generation specialists.
- We can keep you in compliance with regulatory requirements such as NFPA and Joint Commission standards.
- Periodic preventative maintenance saves you money by reducing long-term costs.
- You receive preferred treatment in scheduling and emergency response.
- A complete record of your equipment’s maintenance history and cost is developed.
How do the maintenance procedures support peak operating conditions?
- Our maintenance procedures are in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations.
- We can also meet the requirements of the NFPA and Joint Commission codes and standards.
- We know what the common failure points are and our technicians are trained to solve existing or potential electrical and mechanical problems on ALL generator and automatic transfer switch makes and models.
- Full reports, complete with run-time logs, checklists, test results, recommendations, and service documentation, are provided to you upon completion of the service and permanently filed to create a service history for each piece of equipment.
- We also highlight any deficiencies discovered and notify you immediately of any safety or reliability concerns.
If my qualified in-house technical personnel can perform the preventative maintenance activities, what could a customized maintenance agreement include to back them up?
- Parts kits
- Unplanned maintenance and repairs
- Top-end and bottom-end overhauls
- Specialized testing services
For more information about customizing a Planned Maintenance Agreement to suit your needs, or for a price quote for a one-year or multi-year contract, please contact us today.