MICROGRIDS 101 - Are you looking to combine multiple power sources for maximum efficiency and uptime?
- The presenters will introduce the topic of microgrids, discuss commonly used power generation technologies and the circumstances that make microgrids an ideal energy solution.
- The presenters will provide examples of successful microgrid projects from around the world, highlight the unique attributes of each project, and also identify best practices to consider when evaluating and planning a potential project.
Microgrids 101 Live Webinar, May 22, 2019 (register below)
MICROGRIDS 201 - Integrating renewables and battery storage into your power solutions.
- Learn the unique benefits and challenges of incorporating battery storage solutions into a microgrid and hear real world examples of successful projects, including lessons learned and best practices identified.
Microgrids 201 Live Webinar dates are June 18, July 17, August 14, 2019. The registration link will be available in early June. Let us know that you are interested in joining this webinar or scheduling a private Lunch and Learn by clicking Remind Me below.
MICROGRIDS 301 - Tying multiple power systems together with intelligent controls.
- The presenter will discuss consideration factors commonly used to evaluate intelligent automation systems, including monitoring and power resources control capabilities, and impact on system reliability and sustainability.
- Learn highlights of the benefits of digital simulation capabilities, in which real world applications are modeled and analyzed to determine the most economic deployment of energy producing assets.
Microgrids 301 Live Webinar dates are September 24, October 22, November 20, 2019. The registration link will be available in early June. Let us know that you are interested in joining this webinar or scheduling a private Lunch and Learn by clicking Remind Me below.
For additional information about scheduling any Lunch & Learns, CEU Credits, or if you just want to discuss a future project, please Contact Us or click below to Learn More.