PowerConnect is a cloud-based, enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) remote monitoring solution that provides the foundation for participating in utility Demand Response programs.
Automated monitoring, controlling, testing, and reporting for power systems (generators, transfer switches, UPS systems, solar panels, etc.) and energy consuming equipment (HVAC units, chillers, etc.)
PowerConnect platform automates demand response curtailments for multiple buildings in multiple locations to ensure that your DR strategy is implemented on time.
Reduce peak electricity usage to reduce energy costs with PowerConnect's Economic Load Management capabilities.
Robust metering and verification capabilities support easy to read and ready access information for evaluating your energy use, demand response payments, and curtailment strategies
PowerConnect works with virtually any building management system, any generator, and any ATS.
- Real-Time Monitoring – Provide real-time pushed data
- Audit Service – Record of who did what and when
- Fully Exposed API – Easy 3rd party integration and customization
- Rules Engine – Define parameters that initiate an action tied to an alarm or event
- Scheduler Service – Schedule tests up to a month in advance, run, and report results
- Data Acquisition – Pulling in 3rd party data like weather and electricity pricing
- Notification Services – Receive text, e-mail, or a call when an alarm or event is triggered
- Message Hub – Provides real-time data without having to refresh the screen
- Curtailment Services – Controls the load reduction based on a signal to initiate a DR strategy
- Reporting – Joint Commission, EPA, or Local Authority Having Jurisdiction reports with custom reporting available
- Compatible– PowerConnect works with virtually any building management system, any generator, and any ATS